Tips to look your best when hungover!
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
With the arrival of holiday party season, the probability of suffering hangovers is pretty high, but no need to worry.
Here are few useful tricks you can employ to beat hangovers, or at least make them more bearable, according to Huffingtonpost.
And for the mornings you wake up not looking like a million bucks, there's a workaround for that, too.
Partygoers can take necessary measures the night before by leaving a pack of calming face wipes by their nightstand before they go out. This increases the likelihood that they remove makeup before falling asleep, it said.
While enjoying the party, they are advised to take two full glasses of water.
While sleeping prop an extra pillow under your head. This will help any excess fluid drain, which means you'll look less puffy in the morning, it suggested.
Don't take a steaming hot shower the next day. Instead keep the water lukewarm because high temperatures only exacerbate puffiness, it said.
Another trick is to place a black tea bag on eyes. The caffeine from the tea helps reduce undereye circles.
You can apply a super hydrating face cream, which will bring back much-needed moisture.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress