Tisca Chopra wants to play negative characters now
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Advani arrives in Gandhinagar to file nomination papers, says he is delighted
- VVIP chopper deal: Prosecution blames CBI for not sharing tender papers
- RAW instrumental in grabbing key Indian Mujahideen leaders
- Mumbai Shakti Mills gangrape: All three convicts sentenced to death for repeat offence by a sessions court
- Profile of the young Modi supporter: Male, without a job, and hopeful
Actress Tisca Chopra, who played the role of a mother in Taare Zameen Par, says she wants to essay a negative character.
Her stunning performance as mother of a dyslexic child in Aamir Khan-directed Taare Zameen Par (2007) won her all-round praise and numerous honours, including a National Award.
"Now I want to do something different. I want to play a baddie," Tisca said here.
She will be yet again playing the role of mother in Ankur Arora Murder Case, an upcoming Bollywood thriller directed by Suhail Tatari and written by Vikram Bhatt.
"I was frightened to do this film. Initially, I was little skeptical. I couldn't forget that the child has died in this film...I used to get scared at this thought and would wake up at 2 AM," Tisca said.
- Four-time Chikkaballapur MP Jalappa bats for Moily
- Congress cannot be wiped out, Rahul says at Mangalore rally
- Sule leads expenses chart, Kadam second
- Cambridge grad or Class IV pass-out, education no bar for candidates
- HC extends stay on arrest of Teesta, four others till April 23
- Cong threatens legal action against Madhu Kishwar