Tisca Chopra wants to play negative characters now
- Subrata Roy sent to police custody by Supreme Court till next hearing, faces 'ink attack'
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
- Third Front is unviable 'tired front', says Mamata Banerjee
Actress Tisca Chopra, who played the role of a mother in Taare Zameen Par, says she wants to essay a negative character.
Her stunning performance as mother of a dyslexic child in Aamir Khan-directed Taare Zameen Par (2007) won her all-round praise and numerous honours, including a National Award.
"Now I want to do something different. I want to play a baddie," Tisca said here.
She will be yet again playing the role of mother in Ankur Arora Murder Case, an upcoming Bollywood thriller directed by Suhail Tatari and written by Vikram Bhatt.
"I was frightened to do this film. Initially, I was little skeptical. I couldn't forget that the child has died in this film...I used to get scared at this thought and would wake up at 2 AM," Tisca said.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore