Tisca Chopra wants to play negative characters now
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actress Tisca Chopra, who played the role of a mother in Taare Zameen Par, says she wants to essay a negative character.
Her stunning performance as mother of a dyslexic child in Aamir Khan-directed Taare Zameen Par (2007) won her all-round praise and numerous honours, including a National Award.
"Now I want to do something different. I want to play a baddie," Tisca said here.
She will be yet again playing the role of mother in Ankur Arora Murder Case, an upcoming Bollywood thriller directed by Suhail Tatari and written by Vikram Bhatt.
"I was frightened to do this film. Initially, I was little skeptical. I couldn't forget that the child has died in this film...I used to get scared at this thought and would wake up at 2 AM," Tisca said.