Tisca Chopra wants to play negative characters now
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
Actress Tisca Chopra, who played the role of a mother in Taare Zameen Par, says she wants to essay a negative character.
Her stunning performance as mother of a dyslexic child in Aamir Khan-directed Taare Zameen Par (2007) won her all-round praise and numerous honours, including a National Award.
"Now I want to do something different. I want to play a baddie," Tisca said here.
She will be yet again playing the role of mother in Ankur Arora Murder Case, an upcoming Bollywood thriller directed by Suhail Tatari and written by Vikram Bhatt.