Tisca Chopra wants to play negative characters now
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Actress Tisca Chopra, who played the role of a mother in Taare Zameen Par, says she wants to essay a negative character.
Her stunning performance as mother of a dyslexic child in Aamir Khan-directed Taare Zameen Par (2007) won her all-round praise and numerous honours, including a National Award.
"Now I want to do something different. I want to play a baddie," Tisca said here.
She will be yet again playing the role of mother in Ankur Arora Murder Case, an upcoming Bollywood thriller directed by Suhail Tatari and written by Vikram Bhatt.
"I was frightened to do this film. Initially, I was little skeptical. I couldn't forget that the child has died in this film...I used to get scared at this thought and would wake up at 2 AM," Tisca said.