Titanic II blueprints unveiled, to set sail in 2016
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
"We all live on this planet, we all breathe the same air and, of course, the Titanic is about the things we've got in common," he said. "It links three continents."
Depending on their "class", passengers will be seated in the gilded dining room or at long, common tables. They'll find period clothing in their cabins if they want to go back in time.
There will also be modern luxuries like air-conditioning and safety changes that comply with current requirements. For example, there will be enough lifeboats for everyone aboard.
Markku Kanerva, sales director at the company designing the vessel, said it would be the "safest cruise ship in the world ".
Palmer, who created the Blue Star Line company last year, said he expects very shortly to sign a contract with China's CSC Jinling Shipyard to build the ship