Titanic II blueprints unveiled, to set sail in 2016
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
"We all live on this planet, we all breathe the same air and, of course, the Titanic is about the things we've got in common," he said. "It links three continents."
Depending on their "class", passengers will be seated in the gilded dining room or at long, common tables. They'll find period clothing in their cabins if they want to go back in time.
There will also be modern luxuries like air-conditioning and safety changes that comply with current requirements. For example, there will be enough lifeboats for everyone aboard.
Markku Kanerva, sales director at the company designing the vessel, said it would be the "safest cruise ship in the world ".
Palmer, who created the Blue Star Line company last year, said he expects very shortly to sign a contract with China's CSC Jinling Shipyard to build the ship
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties