TMC depriving rural Bengal their democratic rights: Bloc
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Left Front partner Forward Bloc on Sunday decried the "authoritarian" Trinamool Congress' confrontation with the state election commission and accused it of robbing rural Bengal of its right to exercise democratic rights. Forward Bloc general secretary Debabrata Biswas said: "The Trinamool government is deliberately delaying panchayat election. This clearly shows its anti-democratic and authoritarian attitude. The Trinamool regime is going into an unprecedented and undesired confrontation with the state election commission."
No end to Mukul's diatribe
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment