TMC leader showers currency notes on dancers, suspended
Express News Service : Kolkata, Thu Jan 03 2013, 00:14 hrs
- Nitish Kumar's JD(U) recognised as principal opposition party in Bihar, BJP protests
- SC extends Setalvad's interim bail and asks her lawyer Kapil Sibal not to 'act smart'
- Aero India Show: Stunt planes collide in mid-air, pilots safe
- Swine flu deaths soar to 663, number of cases cross 10,000
- Maratha Mandir brings down curtains on Shah Rukh Khan's DDLJ
The incident embarrassed top party leaders, one of whom intervened following which the programme was stopped. Sources said the government would inquire if administrative approvals were taken for the event.