To keep an eye on staff, UT dist court installs CCTV cameras
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley responds to Indian Express story, says 'such adventurism extremely costly'
- The List, Part 1: Garware family, Harish Salve, many others
- Paying for real estate deals: Karnal to London via Bahamas, the route Indiabulls promoter took
- Hidden in files, a trail of 'payoffs' by Italian firm via offshore companies for defence supplies to India
- Panama Papers: Inside the offshore factory of Mossack Secret Fonseca
In its project to throw a blanket of CCTV surveillance over Chandigarh, the administration has already begun the process to install over 660 CCTV cameras in addition to the existing 216 cameras.
The project will be completed in a phased manner in association with various departments of the administration, including the Engineering Department and Traffic Police.
- Simultaneous elections to panchayat, assembly and Lok Sabha may be desirable, not feasible
- Migrant test: Europe is being asked to define European values
- A voice, under 35: A difficult moment for student politics
- The new hydrocarbon policy can help India reduce its import dependency
- Next Door Nepal: Symbolic, not substantive
- Dazzle of '7.5% GDP growth' shouldn't blind us to reality