To silence NCP, Congress makes counter betrayal claim
- Somnath Bharti surrenders before police, says was not evading arrest
- Strong evidence of flowing salt water on Mars: Study
- Obama at UNGA, asks world to unite in fight against terrorism
- Congress insulting Modi's devotion to his mother is pathetic: BJP
- No evidence against ex-PM Manmohan Singh in coal scam case: CBI to court
Union industries minister Praful Patel recently praised Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi for his third successive win and for reaching out to the people and spoke of alternatives in next polls.
NCP leaders want the party on top in the state.
After the Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan took a dig at an aggresive NCP Tuesday wondering if it wanted to sit in opposition with NDA, Thakre said there was nothing wrong in the party aiming to become number one in the country.
"Even we want to emerge stronger and better."