To stay in shape, junk fast food, exercise
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Children of today are exposed to junk food early and relish it too. But this deteriorates health and makes one tired, angry and irritable.
Home-made food is the best children can have to keep fit and strong.It is not that they should refrain from hamburgers, pizzas and chips.
They should limit this food and eat it in moderation. Green vegetables , fruits give us a lot of vitamins and keep us healthy.
n Vashi Vinayak Pake, Father Agnel