To stay in shape, junk fast food, exercise
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Children of today are exposed to junk food early and relish it too. But this deteriorates health and makes one tired, angry and irritable.
Home-made food is the best children can have to keep fit and strong.It is not that they should refrain from hamburgers, pizzas and chips.
They should limit this food and eat it in moderation. Green vegetables , fruits give us a lot of vitamins and keep us healthy.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress