To woo youth, Modi to address BJP Mumbai rally on March 17
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Point of no return: Death of former militant's wife brings to fore administrative delays
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- Elections LIVE 2014: Rahul could not manage Amethi, how will he manage the nation, asks Modi
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will address a party rally in Mumbai on March 17, the first time after he was voted to power for the third successive time in the Gujarat Assembly elections held last year.
The rally, where party chief Rajnath Singh will also be present, will be held at Somaiya ground at Sion in central Mumbai, party sources said.
According to sources, the BJP is keen to use Modi's charisma to woo the youth and middle class in Mumbai which has a sizable Gujarati population, and also win over other sections of the society.