Toll-free helpline for SBI pensioners
- Dawood Ibrahim will be nabbed soon: Rajnath Singh
- NEET ordinance gets President Pranab's assent ahead of China visit
- Assam swearing-in today: AGP, BPF may get two berths each in cabinet
- Uttarakhand sting CD case: CM Harish Rawat appears at CBI headquarters
- Amid big red flags, small green shoots point to uptick in economic growth
SBI Contact Centre has added a new service for pensioners by introducing a toll-free number.
SBI pensioners now can call the 24x7 helpline service 1800 11 22 11 (tollfree) from BSNL/MTNL landline, mobile number 9779162211 for customers in Punjab; 99996372211 for Haryana, 9805092211 for HP customers and 9797532211 for J&K. S K Sehgal, Chief General Manager, SBI, Chandigarh Circle said pensioners can seek following various kinds of information and details using this facility.
This includes last month's pension payment details, medical allowances, arrears paid, recovery, IT deduction & net amount paid, last six month's monthly pension payment, arrears paid in last six months including arrears of 6th Pay Commission, status of submission of last life certificate at the branch.
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all
- Latest round of assembly polls did not see a BJP wave or a decimation of Congress
- India’s economic growth has been associated with premature industrial suburbanisation
- SC judgment on criminal defamation gives rise to a few obvious free speech concerns
- Supreme Court has rightly upheld criminal defamation law
- India’s democratic success is due to the EC, and the triumph of trust over cynicism