Toll-free helpline for SBI pensioners
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
SBI Contact Centre has added a new service for pensioners by introducing a toll-free number.
SBI pensioners now can call the 24x7 helpline service 1800 11 22 11 (tollfree) from BSNL/MTNL landline, mobile number 9779162211 for customers in Punjab; 99996372211 for Haryana, 9805092211 for HP customers and 9797532211 for J&K. S K Sehgal, Chief General Manager, SBI, Chandigarh Circle said pensioners can seek following various kinds of information and details using this facility.
This includes last month's pension payment details, medical allowances, arrears paid, recovery, IT deduction & net amount paid, last six month's monthly pension payment, arrears paid in last six months including arrears of 6th Pay Commission, status of submission of last life certificate at the branch.
"The above functionalities are added up to existing SBI Contact Centre 24x7 helpline service which provides information and services to SBI customers/general public on all SBI products, account balance information, ATM card issue status/lost/damaged card blocking, latest interest rates of deposits/advances, status of income-tax refund order etc," added Sehgal.