Toll-free helpline for SBI pensioners
- Boston Marathon bomber Dzokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death by lethal injection
- India, China face terror threat from source in same region: PM Modi
- Petrol price hiked by Rs 3.13/litre, diesel by Rs 2.71/litre; Cong says it's Modi govt's anniversary 'gift'
- BCCI plans to replace Champions League T20 with a mini-IPL in UAE
- JD(U), RJD tussle over seat-sharing begins; Lalu demands 145, Nitish says take all 243
SBI Contact Centre has added a new service for pensioners by introducing a toll-free number.
SBI pensioners now can call the 24x7 helpline service 1800 11 22 11 (tollfree) from BSNL/MTNL landline, mobile number 9779162211 for customers in Punjab; 99996372211 for Haryana, 9805092211 for HP customers and 9797532211 for J&K. S K Sehgal, Chief General Manager, SBI, Chandigarh Circle said pensioners can seek following various kinds of information and details using this facility.
This includes last month's pension payment details, medical allowances, arrears paid, recovery, IT deduction & net amount paid, last six month's monthly pension payment, arrears paid in last six months including arrears of 6th Pay Commission, status of submission of last life certificate at the branch.
"The above functionalities are added up to existing SBI Contact Centre 24x7 helpline service which provides information and services to SBI customers/general public on all SBI products, account balance information, ATM card issue status/lost/damaged card blocking, latest interest rates of deposits/advances, status of income-tax refund order etc," added Sehgal.