Toll-free helpline for SBI pensioners
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
SBI Contact Centre has added a new service for pensioners by introducing a toll-free number.
SBI pensioners now can call the 24x7 helpline service 1800 11 22 11 (tollfree) from BSNL/MTNL landline, mobile number 9779162211 for customers in Punjab; 99996372211 for Haryana, 9805092211 for HP customers and 9797532211 for J&K. S K Sehgal, Chief General Manager, SBI, Chandigarh Circle said pensioners can seek following various kinds of information and details using this facility.
This includes last month's pension payment details, medical allowances, arrears paid, recovery, IT deduction & net amount paid, last six month's monthly pension payment, arrears paid in last six months including arrears of 6th Pay Commission, status of submission of last life certificate at the branch.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since