Tom Cruise hires private plane to see daughter Suri
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Superstar Tom Cruise has reportedly spent 3 million pounds on a private jet to fly his daughter Suri out to visit him on her seventh birthday later this month.
The 50-year-old is so determined to see his six-year-old daughter, who lives with her mother Katie Holmes in New York City following the couple's divorce last August, that he has splashed out the money on a Cessna Citation private plane, reported Sun Online.
"Money is no object to Tom when it comes to Suri. He'll do anything to be with her. It might sound extravagant but Suri is used to flying around in private jets. That's what happens when your parents are Hollywood stars," a source said.
This isn't the first time Cruise has hired a plane for his daughter. He arranged for Suri to be flown out to London for five days in February, where he was filming sci-fi movie All You Need is Kill.