Tom Cruise hires private plane to see daughter Suri
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- John Kerry refuses to comment on Narendra Modi visa issue
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
Superstar Tom Cruise has reportedly spent 3 million pounds on a private jet to fly his daughter Suri out to visit him on her seventh birthday later this month.
The 50-year-old is so determined to see his six-year-old daughter, who lives with her mother Katie Holmes in New York City following the couple's divorce last August, that he has splashed out the money on a Cessna Citation private plane, reported Sun Online.
"Money is no object to Tom when it comes to Suri. He'll do anything to be with her. It might sound extravagant but Suri is used to flying around in private jets. That's what happens when your parents are Hollywood stars," a source said.
This isn't the first time Cruise has hired a plane for his daughter. He arranged for Suri to be flown out to London for five days in February, where he was filming sci-fi movie All You Need is Kill.
The actor also treated the little girl to a luxurious trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida, last August where they spent the night in the exclusive Cinderella Castle.