Tom Cruise offers to lend jet to David Beckham
- LIVE: Had Congress helped poor in 60 years, MNREGA wouldn't be needed, says PM Narendra Modi
- PM Modi hits back at Congress, quotes Rajiv, Indira Gandhi
- SIT officer breaks silence: Ishrat killing was premeditated murder
- JNU row: Kanhaiya gets bail and a lesson on thoughts that ‘infect... (like) gangrene’
- Kashmir: Three Hizbul Mujahideen militants killed in overnight encounter
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise, who is filming in the UK, has offered to lend his luxury private plane to David Beckham to commute between London and Paris.
Cruise has told his soccer star friend he could use his 20 million pound Gulfstream IV jet and pay him only for fuel, reported Mirror online.
Beckham, 37, who signed for French team Paris Saint-Germain last week, had been considering shelling out 35,000 pounds a week on a hired plane so he can easily get back to wife Victoria and their four children.
Signing a five-month contract, Beckham said, "My wife and children will stay in London, because the children go to school there." Former Spice Girl Victoria, 38, is also busy with her fashion empire.
Beckham has donated all of his 3.3 million pound salary to a French children's charity and football shirts with his name and number 32 on are flying off the shelves for 100 pounds.
- Budget 2016 promotes inter-state competition in reforming laws to generate employment
- Union budget reinforces the message that India be consistently warm.
- We are facing the worst humanitarian crisis since WW II and largest funding crisis
- We need to make goat farming organised tie it to animal husbandry
- Central allocations for agriculture less important than state budgets
- La-la land budget