Tom Cruise offers to lend jet to David Beckham
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise, who is filming in the UK, has offered to lend his luxury private plane to David Beckham to commute between London and Paris.
Cruise has told his soccer star friend he could use his 20 million pound Gulfstream IV jet and pay him only for fuel, reported Mirror online.
Beckham, 37, who signed for French team Paris Saint-Germain last week, had been considering shelling out 35,000 pounds a week on a hired plane so he can easily get back to wife Victoria and their four children.
Signing a five-month contract, Beckham said, "My wife and children will stay in London, because the children go to school there." Former Spice Girl Victoria, 38, is also busy with her fashion empire.
Beckham has donated all of his 3.3 million pound salary to a French children's charity and football shirts with his name and number 32 on are flying off the shelves for 100 pounds.