Tom Cruise offers to lend jet to David Beckham
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise, who is filming in the UK, has offered to lend his luxury private plane to David Beckham to commute between London and Paris.
Cruise has told his soccer star friend he could use his 20 million pound Gulfstream IV jet and pay him only for fuel, reported Mirror online.
Beckham, 37, who signed for French team Paris Saint-Germain last week, had been considering shelling out 35,000 pounds a week on a hired plane so he can easily get back to wife Victoria and their four children.
Signing a five-month contract, Beckham said, "My wife and children will stay in London, because the children go to school there." Former Spice Girl Victoria, 38, is also busy with her fashion empire.
Beckham has donated all of his 3.3 million pound salary to a French children's charity and football shirts with his name and number 32 on are flying off the shelves for 100 pounds.
He said he was "blown away by the reception in Paris".
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'