Tom Cruise offers to lend jet to David Beckham
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise, who is filming in the UK, has offered to lend his luxury private plane to David Beckham to commute between London and Paris.
Cruise has told his soccer star friend he could use his 20 million pound Gulfstream IV jet and pay him only for fuel, reported Mirror online.
Beckham, 37, who signed for French team Paris Saint-Germain last week, had been considering shelling out 35,000 pounds a week on a hired plane so he can easily get back to wife Victoria and their four children.
Signing a five-month contract, Beckham said, "My wife and children will stay in London, because the children go to school there." Former Spice Girl Victoria, 38, is also busy with her fashion empire.
Beckham has donated all of his 3.3 million pound salary to a French children's charity and football shirts with his name and number 32 on are flying off the shelves for 100 pounds.
He said he was "blown away by the reception in Paris".