Tom Cruise reunites with Suri for Thanksgiving
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Hollywood star Tom Cruise and his six-year-old daughter Suri have reunited to spend Thanksgiving in the UK after three months apart.
Suri will celebrate Thanksgiving together with her adopted brother and sister, Connor Cruise and Isabella Cruise, in England, where her father is filming "All You Need Is Kill", reported Ace Showbiz.
"Suri left Tuesday and will return Sunday to return to school on Monday. Tom and Katie agreed to this weeks ago," a source said.
The "Rock of Ages" actor is now in England to film the sci-fi thriller movie, which is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
Ex-wife Katie Holmes, meanwhile, left New York to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family in Ohio.
"We have Thursday off, so I'm going to have a chance to go home with my family," the "Batman Begins" actress said.
"My sister makes a really good sausage stuffing and my mom makes a great turkey. Many years ago, my dad started this tradition where we all do this run in the local park. It's a three mile run called the Turkey Trot. There's even a prize, which I haven't won yet. But it's really fun," she added.
Cruise and Holmes tied the knot in 2006 in a luxurious wedding ceremony at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy.