Tom Cruise reunites with Suri for Thanksgiving
- Gujarat CM: Nitin Patel's name to be announced at 4 pm, has PM backing
- Lockheed Martin will shift fighter aircraft's production line to India, but with a condition
- I had not gone to Pakistan to have lunch: Rajnath Singh in Rajya Sabha
- GST Bill to be introduced in Lok Sabha on August 8 for ratification
- BJP looks for new CM for Gujarat, Patels flex muscles
Hollywood star Tom Cruise and his six-year-old daughter Suri have reunited to spend Thanksgiving in the UK after three months apart.
Suri will celebrate Thanksgiving together with her adopted brother and sister, Connor Cruise and Isabella Cruise, in England, where her father is filming "All You Need Is Kill", reported Ace Showbiz.
"Suri left Tuesday and will return Sunday to return to school on Monday. Tom and Katie agreed to this weeks ago," a source said.
The "Rock of Ages" actor is now in England to film the sci-fi thriller movie, which is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
Ex-wife Katie Holmes, meanwhile, left New York to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family in Ohio.
"We have Thursday off, so I'm going to have a chance to go home with my family," the "Batman Begins" actress said.
"My sister makes a really good sausage stuffing and my mom makes a great turkey. Many years ago, my dad started this tradition where we all do this run in the local park. It's a three mile run called the Turkey Trot. There's even a prize, which I haven't won yet. But it's really fun," she added.
Cruise and Holmes tied the knot in 2006 in a luxurious wedding ceremony at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy.
- Institutionalisation of GST regime has more than a touch of romance
- SC’s Arunachal judgement could give leeway to unprincipled politicians
- Odds are so much in Hillary's favour that Trump might eventually withdraw from race
- HC verdict turned principle of parliamentary democracy on its head in Delhi
- Clerics above law
- Rio Olympics: Yet again, India has managed to look disheveled