Tom Cruise romancing Jennifer Akerman
- Farmer's suicide: Pay Rs 5-cr compensation to his kin, BJP tells Delhi govt
- Indian Railways launches mobile app for paperless unreserved tickets
- India needs a law to protect Internet: Rahul on Net Neutrality
- Late night storm claims 32 lives, injures over 80 in Bihar
- A father-daughter angle in latest IPL conflict of interest
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise is reportedly romancing Jennifer Akerman, the sister of his 'Rock Of Ages' co-star Malin Akerman.
The 50-year-old actor was seen getting close to blonde beauty Jennifer at the afterparty for the Swedish premiere of his latest movie 'Jack Reacher' in Stockholm and are even thought to have left the party together, reported Sun online.
"They already knew of each other from Malin being in 'Rock Of Ages' so they didn't need much of an introduction. Even though Tom was working the room, once they got chatting they were locked in.
"They seemed very natural in each other's company for most of the night and at the afterparty at the Rose club. Then all of a sudden they were gone," said a source.
Cruise - who has children Isabella, 20, and Conor, 17, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman, as well as Suri, six, with ex-wife Katie Holmes - had to fly to New York afterwards, while Jennifer headed to London but the pair are planning to meet up again in the US very soon.
"Jennifer lives close to Malin in LA so a meet with Tom before Christmas is more than doable," said the source.