Tom Cruise romancing Jennifer Akerman
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise is reportedly romancing Jennifer Akerman, the sister of his 'Rock Of Ages' co-star Malin Akerman.
The 50-year-old actor was seen getting close to blonde beauty Jennifer at the afterparty for the Swedish premiere of his latest movie 'Jack Reacher' in Stockholm and are even thought to have left the party together, reported Sun online.
"They already knew of each other from Malin being in 'Rock Of Ages' so they didn't need much of an introduction. Even though Tom was working the room, once they got chatting they were locked in.
"They seemed very natural in each other's company for most of the night and at the afterparty at the Rose club. Then all of a sudden they were gone," said a source.
Cruise - who has children Isabella, 20, and Conor, 17, from his marriage to Nicole Kidman, as well as Suri, six, with ex-wife Katie Holmes - had to fly to New York afterwards, while Jennifer headed to London but the pair are planning to meet up again in the US very soon.
"Jennifer lives close to Malin in LA so a meet with Tom before Christmas is more than doable," said the source.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready