Tom Cruise says making movies is still fun
- PM Narendra Modi returns to Red Fort with report card, calls for ‘Start-up India, Stand up India’
- Five civilians killed in J&K as Pak shelling intensifies in Poonch district
- Looking at Lanka: An election without noise and colour, and Sri Lankans are not complaining
- Noodle ban over, hope returns to Maggi’s small-town home
- First Indian in World Championships final, Saina Nehwal sets up ‘tricky’ Sunday
Even though he's been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Cruise was in Seoul on Thursday to promote ``Jack Reacher,'' a thriller adapting Lee Child's novel ``One Shot,'' part of the best-selling series about a mysterious ex-military investigator.
Appearing at a news conference with director Christopher McQuarrie and co-star Rosamund Pike, Cruise said, ``It was so much fun making the film.''
Pike, who played James Bond girl Miranda Frost in ``Die Another Day'' in 2002, said she and Cruise enjoyed good on-screen chemistry _ something she said she ``never thought'' she'd say.
It was Cruise's fifth trip to South Korea, where ``Jack Reacher'' opens next Thursday. The 50-year-old actor was in Tokyo on Wednesday for the film's Japan premiere.