Tom Cruise says making movies is still fun
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Even though he's been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Cruise was in Seoul on Thursday to promote ``Jack Reacher,'' a thriller adapting Lee Child's novel ``One Shot,'' part of the best-selling series about a mysterious ex-military investigator.
Appearing at a news conference with director Christopher McQuarrie and co-star Rosamund Pike, Cruise said, ``It was so much fun making the film.''
Pike, who played James Bond girl Miranda Frost in ``Die Another Day'' in 2002, said she and Cruise enjoyed good on-screen chemistry _ something she said she ``never thought'' she'd say.
It was Cruise's fifth trip to South Korea, where ``Jack Reacher'' opens next Thursday. The 50-year-old actor was in Tokyo on Wednesday for the film's Japan premiere.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy