Tom Cruise says making movies is still fun
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Even though he's been a Hollywood star for three decades, Tom Cruise says he still has fun making movies.
Cruise was in Seoul on Thursday to promote ``Jack Reacher,'' a thriller adapting Lee Child's novel ``One Shot,'' part of the best-selling series about a mysterious ex-military investigator.
Appearing at a news conference with director Christopher McQuarrie and co-star Rosamund Pike, Cruise said, ``It was so much fun making the film.''
Pike, who played James Bond girl Miranda Frost in ``Die Another Day'' in 2002, said she and Cruise enjoyed good on-screen chemistry _ something she said she ``never thought'' she'd say.
It was Cruise's fifth trip to South Korea, where ``Jack Reacher'' opens next Thursday. The 50-year-old actor was in Tokyo on Wednesday for the film's Japan premiere.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words