Tom Cruise shuts down Trafalgar Square for film shoot
- 7th Pay Commission: Union Cabinet approves pay panel recommendations
- Monsoon session of Parliament to commence on July 18
- Istanbul attack: Suicide bombers create mayhem at Ataturk airport, 36 killed
- Supreme Court refuses to examine fresh plea on section 377, refers matter to CJI
- Suspected 'ISIS terror module' busted by NIA in Hyderabad, 13 detained
Hollywood star Tom Cruise turned Trafalgar Square into a battlefield and shut down the popular tourist destination temporarily to shoot 'All You Need Is Kill'.
The 50-year-old actor plays an army lieutenant fighting an alien invasion in the science fiction action film, based on a Japanese novel of the same name, reported Digital Spy online.
A scene involving a Royal Air Force helicopter landing in the middle of Trafalgar Square forced the usually bustling public space to be shut down for shooting.
The "Mission: Impossible" actor was spotted stepping on the set clad in a sleek green military uniform complete with aviator sunglasses.
A number of extras dressed in khaki ponchos over camouflage uniforms were also spotted flocking on the set.
Several tanks were also situated throughout the set.
- To attract best human capital PSUs need to be independent holding company
- The Good Leader: Roots of the personality cult are long and deep
- New Delhi cannot continue to behave as it did from 2004 to 2014
- From kidnapping to communal riots, there is a common link that drives criminals
- Telescope: Two interviews
- India’s NSG bid shows machismo more than maturity