Tom Cruise's daughter Bella shaves her head
- Maoists kill at least 7 poll officials, seven others in twin attack in Chhattisgarh
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over 'Kargil won by Muslim soldiers' remark
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- Did not get personal with Narendra Modi, says Rahul Gandhi
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise's daughter Bella Cruise shaved her head and celebrated her 21st birthday in Disney World with her her younger brother Connor.
The siblings, whom the 'Oblivion' actor adopted with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, experienced the VIP treatment as they were joined by family and friends and rode rides in the amusement park, reported Us magazine.
"Tom flew in to Florida to wish Bella a happy birthday but he didn't go to Disney World with them. It was more of a fun celebration for the older cousins and a few of Bella and Connor's friends. They just wanted to run around and be goofy for the day," a source said.
Connor shared a picture of the brother-sister duo in the middle of riding a roller coaster.
"Safe to say Disney World was a blast," he wrote via Instagram.
In the photo, Bella is smiling with her hands in the air - and sporting a new shaved head which she dyed red.
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit