Tom Cruise's daughter Bella shaves her head
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise's daughter Bella Cruise shaved her head and celebrated her 21st birthday in Disney World with her her younger brother Connor.
The siblings, whom the 'Oblivion' actor adopted with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, experienced the VIP treatment as they were joined by family and friends and rode rides in the amusement park, reported Us magazine.
"Tom flew in to Florida to wish Bella a happy birthday but he didn't go to Disney World with them. It was more of a fun celebration for the older cousins and a few of Bella and Connor's friends. They just wanted to run around and be goofy for the day," a source said.
Connor shared a picture of the brother-sister duo in the middle of riding a roller coaster.
"Safe to say Disney World was a blast," he wrote via Instagram.
In the photo, Bella is smiling with her hands in the air - and sporting a new shaved head which she dyed red.