Tom Daley edges out David Beckham to be named hottest hunk of 2013
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Maxwell, Miller lead KXIP to stunning win
Tom Daley's grueling work-out regime seems to have paid off in more ways than one after coming top of Heat Magazine's annual 'Hottest Hunks' poll.
The 18-year-old has toppled heartthrob David Beckham from the number one spot after gaining a legion of female followers, the Daily Mail reported.
Daley, who is currently mentoring contestants for ITV diving show 'Splash', has beaten off a host of famous faces to be crowed the most desirable on the 101 Hottest Hunks Of 2013 list.The Olympic bronze medalist it's surreal because he just does diving.
He said that for people to vote for him like this is great, and thanked everyone who voted."I don't think of myself as a hunk. I just think of myself as a normal person who still goes to school, who still has to train 30 hours a week and who just gets on with life," he added.
The young Olympian is a new entry on the annual list and has gone straight in at number one, while actor Channing Tatum has jumped from 40th place last year to the number two spot.
Unfortunately for Beckham, he has been pushed from the top spot down to number three, followed closely by Zac Efron and Ryan Gosling.
One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles is up 12 places, from 18th place to fourth, while his band mate Zayn Malik came eighth and Louis Tomlinson is at number 14.
Daley wasn't the only sportsman who made the magazine's list, as gymnast and 'Strictly Come Dancing' champion Louis Smith came in at number 27 and Greg Rutherford reached number 84
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota
- ‘Start political revolution by defeating Rahul, Modi’
- Count of Monte Carlo: Wawrinka tames master, becomes one