Tommy Bags for Good Health
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
In continued support to Breast Health International (BHI), Tommy Hilfiger has launched a new limited-edition handbag, recently spotted on supermodel, designer and television host Heidi Klum. BHI is a non-profit organisation and functions on a global scale, working to advance breast cancer research and treatment. The limited-edition handbag is a navy leather tote with white accents and red handles and reflects Tommy Hilfiger's signature classic American style. Twenty bags are now available in select Tommy Hilfiger stores in Mumbai and Delhi for Rs 15,000, of which Rs 5,000 will go directly to the charitable cause. The bags are available till the end of this month. Internationally, the campaign features acclaimed Anglo-French actor and singer Charlotte Gainsbourg, photographed by celebrated Hollywood actor, screenwriter and producer Drew Barrymore.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness