Tommy Lee Jones selling home for USD 27 million
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
'Men In Black' actor Tommy Lee Jones has reportedly listed his Florida home for USD 27 million.
The 66-year-old, who is nominated for Best Supporting actor at the Oscars this year for his work in "Lincoln", has put his 50-acre San Saba Polo Ranch estate in Wellington, Florida on the market, reported Radar Online.
The 66-year-old actor bought the property for USD 4.6 million a decade ago but spent millions upgrading the ranch and it's impressive equestrian facilities, which include several barns, state-of-the-art stables, training arenas and a regulation size polo field.
The plush mansion itself boasts four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Jones owns another cattle ranch outside San Antonio, Texas as well as a home in Santa Fe, New Mexico.