Tommy Lee Jones selling home for USD 27 million
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
'Men In Black' actor Tommy Lee Jones has reportedly listed his Florida home for USD 27 million.
The 66-year-old, who is nominated for Best Supporting actor at the Oscars this year for his work in "Lincoln", has put his 50-acre San Saba Polo Ranch estate in Wellington, Florida on the market, reported Radar Online.
The 66-year-old actor bought the property for USD 4.6 million a decade ago but spent millions upgrading the ranch and it's impressive equestrian facilities, which include several barns, state-of-the-art stables, training arenas and a regulation size polo field.
The plush mansion itself boasts four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Jones owns another cattle ranch outside San Antonio, Texas as well as a home in Santa Fe, New Mexico.