Tommy Lee Jones selling home for USD 27 million
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subarta Roy stays in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
'Men In Black' actor Tommy Lee Jones has reportedly listed his Florida home for USD 27 million.
The 66-year-old, who is nominated for Best Supporting actor at the Oscars this year for his work in "Lincoln", has put his 50-acre San Saba Polo Ranch estate in Wellington, Florida on the market, reported Radar Online.
The 66-year-old actor bought the property for USD 4.6 million a decade ago but spent millions upgrading the ranch and it's impressive equestrian facilities, which include several barns, state-of-the-art stables, training arenas and a regulation size polo field.
The plush mansion itself boasts four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Jones owns another cattle ranch outside San Antonio, Texas as well as a home in Santa Fe, New Mexico.