Tommy Lee Jones selling home for USD 27 million
- Manmohan Singh is India's "weakest PM": L K Advani
- 'Shahzada' and 'Matashree' are only concerned about being in power, says Modi; Sonia harps on secularism
- Modi has "deep flaws" in his character: Chidambaram
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- March 31 Campaign roundup: BJP to release party manifesto on April 3; Kejriwal's meeting with the LG a drama to mislead people, says Cong
'Men In Black' actor Tommy Lee Jones has reportedly listed his Florida home for USD 27 million.
The 66-year-old, who is nominated for Best Supporting actor at the Oscars this year for his work in "Lincoln", has put his 50-acre San Saba Polo Ranch estate in Wellington, Florida on the market, reported Radar Online.
The 66-year-old actor bought the property for USD 4.6 million a decade ago but spent millions upgrading the ranch and it's impressive equestrian facilities, which include several barns, state-of-the-art stables, training arenas and a regulation size polo field.
The plush mansion itself boasts four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Jones owns another cattle ranch outside San Antonio, Texas as well as a home in Santa Fe, New Mexico.