Top 10 H1B visa companies outsource jobs overseas: Report
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
saying by Computerworld.
The Top 10 H-1B users received 40,170 H-1B visas in fiscal 2012 and applied for just 1,167 employment-based (EB) green cards. This is an immigration yield of 2.9 percent, IEEE-US said, adding that it supports additional EB green cards for skilled immigrants.
These visas allow immigrants to start their own companies and create US wealth and jobs.
"Any plan to increase skilled immigration should be based on green cards," Apter said.