Top batsman, potential captain Virat Kohli at Express Adda on Tuesday
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
When India began their tour of Australia last December, Virat Kohli was still to transcend the line separating promise and fulfillment. By the end of the tour, while his celebrated colleagues confronted uncomfortable questions over their futures, Kohli had gone from boy to man.
In the Tests, Kohli was easily India's best batsman. In ODIs, he made a case to be considered the world's best batsman. After four more hundreds in seven ODI innings, his anointment as ICC ODI Player of the Year was a formality.
On Tuesday, a select audience in the Capital will interact with Kohli at the latest edition of Express Adda. Like previous guests — Amitabh Bachchan, Viswanathan Anand and Thomas Friedman, among others — Kohli can be counted as among the most important voices in his field, and a potential captain.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2