Top batsman, potential captain Virat Kohli at Express Adda on Tuesday
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
When India began their tour of Australia last December, Virat Kohli was still to transcend the line separating promise and fulfillment. By the end of the tour, while his celebrated colleagues confronted uncomfortable questions over their futures, Kohli had gone from boy to man.
In the Tests, Kohli was easily India's best batsman. In ODIs, he made a case to be considered the world's best batsman. After four more hundreds in seven ODI innings, his anointment as ICC ODI Player of the Year was a formality.
On Tuesday, a select audience in the Capital will interact with Kohli at the latest edition of Express Adda. Like previous guests — Amitabh Bachchan, Viswanathan Anand and Thomas Friedman, among others — Kohli can be counted as among the most important voices in his field, and a potential captain.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully