Apple iPhone 5 behind 4 Android phones in user satisfaction: survey
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
Apple's iPhone 5 ranks fifth behind four Android smartphones in user satisfaction, a new report has said.
Mobile research firm OnDevice Research conducted a new survey, which covered 92,000 smartphone users, to determine how satisfied people are with their devices.
On a scale of 1-10 with the latter being the best, the Motorola Atrix HD ranked highest with a score of 8.57, the survey showed.
According to the survey, the Motorola Droid Razr M trailed the Atrix with a grade of 8.5, Fox News reports.
Following this was the HTC Rezound 4G at 8.32 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 at 8.26, the report said.
According to the report, the iPhone 5 trailed the Note 2 by 0.03 with a score of 8.23.
Those who participated in the survey also indicated that they were more satisfied with 4G devices (7.76) than non-4G enabled phones (7.28).