Top Gujarat IAS officer shifted
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Dr Hasmukh Adhia, an IAS officer of 1981 batch who is currently principal secretary in Education Department, has been transferred as principal secretary (Finance), replacing Dr Varesh Sinha, who has been appointed Chief Secretary with effect from February 1. Dr Adhia will continue holding additional charge of Education Department until further orders, said an official release on Thursday.