Top JeM commander killed in encounter with security forces in Kupwara
- Rahul ordinance shortcut cut short
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
A top self-styled commander of Jaish-e-Mohammad militant outfit was killed in an encounter with security forces in Kupwara district of Kashmir, police said today.
"Qari Yasir, top most Jaish commander, was gunned down by police with the assistance of army at village Garewad in Lolab area of Kupwara this morning," a police spokesman said. Further details of the incident are awaited, he added.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today