Topless activist ditches top outside courthouse after escaping 3 charges
- LIVE Netaji files: PM Modi declassifies 100 files on Subhash Chandra Bose
- Anti-national Rohith to Mother India son Rohith: Why the shift
- NIA arrests 13 Islamic State sympathisers in 'anti-terror' crackdown
- Rohith Vemula suicide: Police ready to move in, students set for face-off
- Live, Ind vs Aus, 5th ODI: Dhawan, Rohit get India off to flying start
A topless activist kept her shirt on long enough to accept a conditional dismissal on three charges on Wednesday, then she promptly stripped off as she walked out of the courthouse.
Keeping a black jacket on before the judge at her lawyer's request, Holly Van Voast accepted a deal covering her trespassing, disorderly conduct and pot possession arrest stemming from when she showed churchgoers and tourists her breasts inside St. Patrick's Cathedral on Jan. 30, 2012.
The agreement also includes two topless arrests last summer: On the D train on May 7 for occupying multiple seats; and on the L train on June 7 for interfering with passenger movement, disorderly conduct and occupying multiple seats.
The 46-year-old serial stripper turned heads as she ditched her top upon exiting the courthouse, followed by a number of photographers, the New York Daily News reported.