‘Topless’ Paris Hilton boasts having made more than $1.3 bn in 6 years
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
While posing topless for the front cover of FHM magazine, Paris Hilton revealed that she has made more than $1.3 billion in the past six years.
The 30-year-old heiress, who was celebrating her return to the magazine six years after first posing for the cover, even boasted about her entrepreneurial skills.
"I'm involved in my products every step of the way," the Daily mail quoted her as saying.
"My fragrances are doing really well at the moment. They've produced more than 1.3 billion dollars in revenue since 2005.
"I have 35 stores and 17 product lines and then there's my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain.
"The first one is opening in the Philippines soon. It's going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms, everything really," she added.
- Who is a true patriot?
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?