‘Topless’ Paris Hilton boasts having made more than $1.3 bn in 6 years
- Judiciary must 'red-flag any populist decision': President at Patna HC centenary celebrations
- After death of 15-year-old in Narbal, state police say troops violated SOP
- Top executive of Avantha group arrested for making extortion calls to director
- Ahead of Kisan rally, Rahul Gandhi meets delegation of farmers
- Karnataka crippled by bandh over Cauvery issue
While posing topless for the front cover of FHM magazine, Paris Hilton revealed that she has made more than $1.3 billion in the past six years.
The 30-year-old heiress, who was celebrating her return to the magazine six years after first posing for the cover, even boasted about her entrepreneurial skills.
"I'm involved in my products every step of the way," the Daily mail quoted her as saying.
"My fragrances are doing really well at the moment. They've produced more than 1.3 billion dollars in revenue since 2005.
"I have 35 stores and 17 product lines and then there's my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain.
"The first one is opening in the Philippines soon. It's going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms, everything really," she added.