‘Topless’ Paris Hilton boasts having made more than $1.3 bn in 6 years
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
While posing topless for the front cover of FHM magazine, Paris Hilton revealed that she has made more than $1.3 billion in the past six years.
The 30-year-old heiress, who was celebrating her return to the magazine six years after first posing for the cover, even boasted about her entrepreneurial skills.
"I'm involved in my products every step of the way," the Daily mail quoted her as saying.
"My fragrances are doing really well at the moment. They've produced more than 1.3 billion dollars in revenue since 2005.
"I have 35 stores and 17 product lines and then there's my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain.
"The first one is opening in the Philippines soon. It's going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms, everything really," she added.