Topless women target Silvio Berlusconi as he votes in election
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Three topless protesters targeted Italy's former premier Silvio Berlusconi as he went to a polling station in Milan to vote in the country's general election.
As voters queued at a polling station at a Milan school, the three half-naked women, who had the slogan "Basta Berlusconi" ("Enough With Berlusconi") scrawled on their backs, broke through a crowd of journalists.
The topless trio then jumped over some tables toward the former leader, but they failed to reach him, reports the Sky News. According to Sky News, they were quickly detained by police and dragged away screaming.
Italian news reports said the three were members of the Femen protest group.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance