Topless women target Silvio Berlusconi as he votes in election
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Three topless protesters targeted Italy's former premier Silvio Berlusconi as he went to a polling station in Milan to vote in the country's general election.
As voters queued at a polling station at a Milan school, the three half-naked women, who had the slogan "Basta Berlusconi" ("Enough With Berlusconi") scrawled on their backs, broke through a crowd of journalists.
The topless trio then jumped over some tables toward the former leader, but they failed to reach him, reports the Sky News. According to Sky News, they were quickly detained by police and dragged away screaming.
Italian news reports said the three were members of the Femen protest group.