Tough romancing a child in Breaking Dawn 2: Taylor Lautner
- LIVE: 52 AAP MLAs detained by Delhi Police ahead of their 'surrender' before PM Modi, BJP calls it 'drama'
- Now, people of London sign petition to stay in the European Union
- Personal doctor says Rao's reaction to Babri demolition was honest agitation
- Pampore: Eight CRPF men killed in Valley attack, LeT claims credit
- Under ED heat, Robert Vadra’s firm sheds pvt ltd tag
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner, who will be seen romancing Edward and Bella's daughter Renesmee, in "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II", says it was difficult to play an adult who is in love with a child.
Edward and Bella, played by real life couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, will be shown raising a daughter together in the upcoming film, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Everybody likes to tease me about it. Everyone thinks it's so funny, and I laugh along with them, but it's important for me to keep in my mind that it's as simple as a lifelong bond. It's not really as creepy as everybody likes to joke," he said.
As described in the Stephenie Meyer book, Lautner's character Jacob "imprints" on Renesmee in the final chapter of the "Twilight" series.
Lautner said that at first he was confused over the plot, but he talked to Meyer and read the the book again to make him feel more comfortable.
The movie will hit the US cinemas on November 16.