Tough romancing a child in Breaking Dawn 2: Taylor Lautner
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner, who will be seen romancing Edward and Bella's daughter Renesmee, in "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II", says it was difficult to play an adult who is in love with a child.
Edward and Bella, played by real life couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, will be shown raising a daughter together in the upcoming film, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Everybody likes to tease me about it. Everyone thinks it's so funny, and I laugh along with them, but it's important for me to keep in my mind that it's as simple as a lifelong bond. It's not really as creepy as everybody likes to joke," he said.
As described in the Stephenie Meyer book, Lautner's character Jacob "imprints" on Renesmee in the final chapter of the "Twilight" series.
Lautner said that at first he was confused over the plot, but he talked to Meyer and read the the book again to make him feel more comfortable.
The movie will hit the US cinemas on November 16.