Tough romancing a child in Breaking Dawn 2: Taylor Lautner
- LIVE: Domestic passenger flights to resume from Chennai airport tomorrow, says AAI
- Will stop odd-even scheme if people of Delhi face difficulty: Arvind Kejriwal
- Must stop Hindu fringe groups... like IS misusing Islam: Mehbooba Mufti
- Lashkar-e-Taiba operatives planning suicide attacks in Delhi: Police
- Espionage racket: 4th accused arrested in Rajouri
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner, who will be seen romancing Edward and Bella's daughter Renesmee, in "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II", says it was difficult to play an adult who is in love with a child.
Edward and Bella, played by real life couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, will be shown raising a daughter together in the upcoming film, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Everybody likes to tease me about it. Everyone thinks it's so funny, and I laugh along with them, but it's important for me to keep in my mind that it's as simple as a lifelong bond. It's not really as creepy as everybody likes to joke," he said.
As described in the Stephenie Meyer book, Lautner's character Jacob "imprints" on Renesmee in the final chapter of the "Twilight" series.
Lautner said that at first he was confused over the plot, but he talked to Meyer and read the the book again to make him feel more comfortable.
The movie will hit the US cinemas on November 16.