Tough romancing a child in Breaking Dawn 2: Taylor Lautner
- Heat wave claims 111 lives in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- Prez Rule in Uttarakhand: Did Governor push Article 356? No answers in Centre’s affidavit
- Supreme Court dismisses PIL against 4G licences to Reliance Jio
- Ex-IPS officer DG Vanzara returns home to Gujarat after nine years
- Pakistan stirs the pot on talks and Pathankot
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner, who will be seen romancing Edward and Bella's daughter Renesmee, in "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part II", says it was difficult to play an adult who is in love with a child.
Edward and Bella, played by real life couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, will be shown raising a daughter together in the upcoming film, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Everybody likes to tease me about it. Everyone thinks it's so funny, and I laugh along with them, but it's important for me to keep in my mind that it's as simple as a lifelong bond. It's not really as creepy as everybody likes to joke," he said.
As described in the Stephenie Meyer book, Lautner's character Jacob "imprints" on Renesmee in the final chapter of the "Twilight" series.
Lautner said that at first he was confused over the plot, but he talked to Meyer and read the the book again to make him feel more comfortable.
The movie will hit the US cinemas on November 16.
- India needs to rationalise capital controls, simplify its tax regime
- Talks must continue to be resilient against disruptions in the normalisation process
- No proof required: Fadnavis everywhere, and no water to drink
- For the first time procurement has been linked to production
- Pakistan has long suffered from this delusion which keeps the state from serving its citizens
- Angry populism against corrupt elites could grow. But in India, reaction will be muted