Toyota Kirloskar domestic sales down 35% in May
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
Toyota Kirloskar Motor today reported 35.33 per cent decline in its domestic car sales at 10,023 units in May, 2013.
The company had sold 15,501 units in the corresponding month of last year, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) said in a statement.
During the month, the company exported 2,479 units of Etios series to South Africa, and hence the total sales registered in May this year stood at 12,502 units.
Commenting on sales, TKM Deputy Managing Director and COO (Marketing and Commercial) Sandeep Singh said: "The market continues to be sluggish. We have corrected the dealer's inventory levels and have been able to bring it down to less