Toyota Kirloskar domestic sales down 35% in May
- Elections LIVE: BJP fields Advani from Gandhinagar despite resistance, Modi to contest from Vadodara too
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: India recieves fresh search request from Malaysian authorities
- Sino-Indian war report: Govt advocated caution, Army dictated policy that was militarily unsound
- No intention to invade other regions, much less other nations: Putin
- BJP pits V K Singh against Ilmi, Babbar in Rajnathâs Ghaziabad
Toyota Kirloskar Motor today reported 35.33 per cent decline in its domestic car sales at 10,023 units in May, 2013.
The company had sold 15,501 units in the corresponding month of last year, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) said in a statement.
During the month, the company exported 2,479 units of Etios series to South Africa, and hence the total sales registered in May this year stood at 12,502 units.
Commenting on sales, TKM Deputy Managing Director and COO (Marketing and Commercial) Sandeep Singh said: "The market continues to be sluggish. We have corrected the dealer's inventory levels and have been able to bring it down to less
than 30 days."
- Panel asks cops to probe if board staff was involved in SSC exam paper leak
- Girl who lost hands in mishap may get hi-tech prosthetic limbs
- ‘ISI’s Pasha knew where Osama hid, Lashkar’s Saeed was in touch with him’
- Reserve Bank allows more banks to import gold
- Govt ban on construction near Arthur Rd jail to hit SRA projects
- Six file nominations, pace yet to pick up