Toyota Kirloskar domestic sales down 35% in May
- One year of AAP sarkar: Kejriwal announces cleaner water, better healthcare facilities
- JNU row: Meet the family of Kanhaiya who is a ‘danger to Mother India’
- Great as FM, reforms stopped after Manmohan Singh became PM: Jaitley
- Dial Kejriwal: Delhi Cabinet to take your calls today, 11 am onwards
- Sunanda Pushkar death probe: Tharoor questioned by Delhi Police for 5 hours
Toyota Kirloskar Motor today reported 35.33 per cent decline in its domestic car sales at 10,023 units in May, 2013.
The company had sold 15,501 units in the corresponding month of last year, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) said in a statement.
During the month, the company exported 2,479 units of Etios series to South Africa, and hence the total sales registered in May this year stood at 12,502 units.
Commenting on sales, TKM Deputy Managing Director and COO (Marketing and Commercial) Sandeep Singh said: "The market continues to be sluggish. We have corrected the dealer's inventory levels and have been able to bring it down to less