Toyota launches new Land Cruiser Prado at Rs 84.9 lakh
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) on Thursday launched the new version of its luxury sports utility vehicle Land Cruiser Prado in India priced at Rs 84.87 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Apart from new exterior looks, the new Prado will have features such as 'crawl control' - a system that makes accelerator and brake operations unnecessary when driving over jagged off-road terrain or on slippery surfaces, enabling the driver to concentrate fully on steering.
It will also have multi-terrain select, a system that allows driver to choose between various road condition modes such as rock, rock and dirt, loose rock, and mud and sand.
The company said bookings for the new Prado will start today.
Commenting on the launch, TKM Deputy Managing Director & COO Sandeep Singh said ever since Prado's launch in India in 2004, customer response has been very good and the company was confident of taking it forward.