Toyota launches new Land Cruiser Prado at Rs 84.9 lakh
- Elections 2014 Live: Polling stopped at a booth in Bihar after officials recover cane bomb
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- Congress not aggressive enough, says Sharad Pawar
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Two CRPF jawans killed in Bihar before start of polling
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) on Thursday launched the new version of its luxury sports utility vehicle Land Cruiser Prado in India priced at Rs 84.87 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
Apart from new exterior looks, the new Prado will have features such as 'crawl control' - a system that makes accelerator and brake operations unnecessary when driving over jagged off-road terrain or on slippery surfaces, enabling the driver to concentrate fully on steering.
It will also have multi-terrain select, a system that allows driver to choose between various road condition modes such as rock, rock and dirt, loose rock, and mud and sand.
The company said bookings for the new Prado will start today.
Commenting on the launch, TKM Deputy Managing Director & COO Sandeep Singh said ever since Prado's launch in India in 2004, customer response has been very good and the company was confident of taking it forward.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi