Toyota to recall 2,09,000 cars in US: report
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Toyota Motor will recall 2,09,000 sport utility vehicles it has sold in the United States due to a possible seat-belt fault, Kyodo News reported today.
FJ Cruiser models made between 2007 and 2013 will be recalled, Kyodo said, quoting company officials.
The seat-belt retractors for the driver and front passenger positions, mounted in the rear doors of the vehicle, might become detached due to repeated opening and closing of the rear doors, it said.
There have been no reports of accidents or injuries related to the recall, according to the officials.
Immediate confirmation of the report was not available.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express