Toyota to recall 2,09,000 cars in US: report
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Toyota Motor will recall 2,09,000 sport utility vehicles it has sold in the United States due to a possible seat-belt fault, Kyodo News reported today.
FJ Cruiser models made between 2007 and 2013 will be recalled, Kyodo said, quoting company officials.
The seat-belt retractors for the driver and front passenger positions, mounted in the rear doors of the vehicle, might become detached due to repeated opening and closing of the rear doors, it said.
There have been no reports of accidents or injuries related to the recall, according to the officials.
Immediate confirmation of the report was not available.