Toyota to recall 2,09,000 cars in US: report
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Toyota Motor will recall 2,09,000 sport utility vehicles it has sold in the United States due to a possible seat-belt fault, Kyodo News reported today.
FJ Cruiser models made between 2007 and 2013 will be recalled, Kyodo said, quoting company officials.
The seat-belt retractors for the driver and front passenger positions, mounted in the rear doors of the vehicle, might become detached due to repeated opening and closing of the rear doors, it said.
There have been no reports of accidents or injuries related to the recall, according to the officials.
Immediate confirmation of the report was not available.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer