TPS kindergarten kids celebrate Gurupurab
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
Students of Kindergarten at Tagore Public School, Aggar Nagar, celebrated the birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev with religious fervour on Monday. The students visited a gurdwara to offer prayers on the occasion. They recited japuji sahib and sang hymns of Guru Nanak. A langar was also held. Principal Suman Arora told the students to follow Guru's teachings.
Painting event held for children at CMC
Ludhiana: A painting event was held for children by the Department of Paediatric Surgery, CMC, Ludhiana, in association with Dr Reddy's Lab group on Monday. 'Spreading joy through a paint and brush' was the theme. Dr William Bhatti, professor and head of the Department of Paediatric Surgery, said children focused on many subjects through paintings.
Lecture on novel organised at GCG
Ludhiana: A special lecture was organised by the Punjabi department of Government College for Girls on eminent Punjabi novelist Jaswant Singh Kanwal's novel Pooranmashi on Monday. The speaker was Punjabi scholar Dr Jatinderbir Singh Nanda.
BVM celebrates annual day
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say