TPS kindergarten kids celebrate Gurupurab
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Students of Kindergarten at Tagore Public School, Aggar Nagar, celebrated the birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev with religious fervour on Monday. The students visited a gurdwara to offer prayers on the occasion. They recited japuji sahib and sang hymns of Guru Nanak. A langar was also held. Principal Suman Arora told the students to follow Guru's teachings.
Painting event held for children at CMC
Ludhiana: A painting event was held for children by the Department of Paediatric Surgery, CMC, Ludhiana, in association with Dr Reddy's Lab group on Monday. 'Spreading joy through a paint and brush' was the theme. Dr William Bhatti, professor and head of the Department of Paediatric Surgery, said children focused on many subjects through paintings.
Lecture on novel organised at GCG
Ludhiana: A special lecture was organised by the Punjabi department of Government College for Girls on eminent Punjabi novelist Jaswant Singh Kanwal's novel Pooranmashi on Monday. The speaker was Punjabi scholar Dr Jatinderbir Singh Nanda.
BVM celebrates annual day
Ludhiana: Bhartiya Vidya Mandir School, Kitchlu Nagar, celebrated its annual cultural and prize distribution function on Monday.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held