Trade fairs provide vast opportunity to companies: Narendra Modi
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Exhibitions provide wide scope of opportunity for companies to launch and market their products and services, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has said.
"Trade fairs provide avenues to every company, be it manufacturer, dealer, vendor or service provider, to avail benefits of marketing," he said.
Modi said this in a message in an 'exhibitors' directory' brought out on the occasion of 8th Mega Industrial Exhibition. The five-day event began here yesterday.
The directory was released by Saurabh Patel, Gujarat Minister for Energy and Labour Welfare, when he visited the exhibition today.
Nearly 500 companies, including MNCs, are taking part in the exhibition.
Trade fairs provide a platform to promote products and services and getting business for entities irrespective of their size, Modi said.