Trade fairs provide vast opportunity to companies: Narendra Modi
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Exhibitions provide wide scope of opportunity for companies to launch and market their products and services, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has said.
"Trade fairs provide avenues to every company, be it manufacturer, dealer, vendor or service provider, to avail benefits of marketing," he said.
Modi said this in a message in an 'exhibitors' directory' brought out on the occasion of 8th Mega Industrial Exhibition. The five-day event began here yesterday.
The directory was released by Saurabh Patel, Gujarat Minister for Energy and Labour Welfare, when he visited the exhibition today.
Nearly 500 companies, including MNCs, are taking part in the exhibition.
Trade fairs provide a platform to promote products and services and getting business for entities irrespective of their size, Modi said.
- Candidates’ wives prefer to be known by husband’s nickname
- A year on, ‘serial molester’ in police net
- Raakhi Birla’s road show fails to stir locals
- Rights panel bars school from forcing out student for ‘misbehaviour’
- Force India out to prove podium was no fluke
- Mohali openers involved in record 587-run partnership