Trader duo left in the cold in China
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
In Mumbai, Agrawal's family is in no better shape, having run out of money. They are now running out of hope. Agrawal's wife Jyoti, speaking about her husband's colleague said Raheja returning to China after he was allowed to return was foolish.
Jyoti said, "What was the use of Raheja showing such courage when our government itself is not interested?"
The court case against them has reached a stalemate with their lawyer refusing to work until he is paid his fee. Agrawal alleged that he had not been paid by the Indian government at all.