Traffic restrictions in Delhi for Republic Day parade on January 26, 29
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Elaborate traffic arrangements have been made by police to ensure free and uninterrupted movement of parade for Republic Day. The parade will start at Vijay Chowk and go to Red Fort via Rajpath, India Gate, Tilak Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg and Netaji Subhash Marg.
The services of Delhi Metro will also be partially curtailed on January 26 and on January 29 for Beating the Retreat ceremony.
Metro schedules of Line-2 (HUDA City Centre to Jahangirpuri), Line-3 (Noida City Centre to Dwarka Sector 21), Line-4 (Yamuna Bank to Vaishali) and Line 6 (Central Secretariat to Badarpur) have been partially modified.
On January 29, Metro services on Line 2 and Line 6 will be curtailed from 3 pm to 6.30 pm.