Traffic restrictions in Delhi for Republic Day parade on January 26, 29
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Elaborate traffic arrangements have been made by police to ensure free and uninterrupted movement of parade for Republic Day. The parade will start at Vijay Chowk and go to Red Fort via Rajpath, India Gate, Tilak Marg, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg and Netaji Subhash Marg.
The services of Delhi Metro will also be partially curtailed on January 26 and on January 29 for Beating the Retreat ceremony.
Metro schedules of Line-2 (HUDA City Centre to Jahangirpuri), Line-3 (Noida City Centre to Dwarka Sector 21), Line-4 (Yamuna Bank to Vaishali) and Line 6 (Central Secretariat to Badarpur) have been partially modified.
On January 29, Metro services on Line 2 and Line 6 will be curtailed from 3 pm to 6.30 pm.