Travel agent duped man in name of Australian citizenship, booked
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A travel agent, Sachin Jain duped a man in pretext of sending him to Australia and getting citizenship there.
Booked by police from division number 8 is on hunt for arresting him while is missing his office at Fountain Chowk since Saturday evening. He took around Rs 4.13 lakh from the victim.
The complainant Manpreet Singh of Village Bilga of Phillaur complained that accused promised him to send Australia and duped Rs. 4.13 lakh for it. He said, the accused neither sent him abroad nor returned the money nor when he demanded his money back the accused threatened him.
Assistant Sub-inspector (ASI) Jagdip Rai at police station division number 8 said the accused is absconding and the police has been conducting raids for his arrest.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun