Tremors felt in Rohtak
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
A slight intensity earthquake today shook Rohtak in Haryana, the Met Department said.
The tremors measuring 3.5 on Richter Scale were recorded at 11:55 am.
The epicentre of the quake was Rohtak.