Tremors felt in Rohtak
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
A slight intensity earthquake today shook Rohtak in Haryana, the Met Department said.
The tremors measuring 3.5 on Richter Scale were recorded at 11:55 am.
The epicentre of the quake was Rohtak.
There were no immediate reports of any casualty or damage.