Trinamool Congress to bring no-confidence motion against UPA
- Putin gets Russia Senate nod to use military in Ukraine
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Varanasi: Rahul woos rickshawpullers, promises better livelihood
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
"Let them support our motion. And, if necessary they themselves can bring a no-confidence motion which we will support. But there should not be any backdoor deal to save the government," Banerjee said.
Asked whether TMC has established contacts with other parties before deciding to bring no-confidence motion, she said "We are doing this through the local and national media.
Referring to the controversial land acquisition bill, she said "No opinion was sought on the land bill."