- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
One of the highlights of Cocktail was the catchy number, Tumhi Ho Bandhu which was picturised on Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty in one of the scenic South African capital, the Maidens Cove Beach. The Chapmans Peak Drive, a spectacular roadway surrounded by the cerulean waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is also featured in one scene; other popular locations seen in the film include the Table Mountains, the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range and the captivating Camps Bay.
In an earlier interview, Homi Adajania had told Screen that shooting in Cape Town became a dream holiday for the team of the film too! "Saif was more into sun bathing on the beaches, while Deepika, Diana and I preferred shark diving and whale watching," said Adajania.