- Unjust to blame Modi, Shah alone for Bihar debacle: Nitin Gadkari
- High Drama at Akal Takht, bid to attack Jathedar
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction: Nitish on BJP rumblings
- Chetia handed over to India: All you need to know about the ULFA leader
- For second successive year, PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans
One of the highlights of Cocktail was the catchy number, Tumhi Ho Bandhu which was picturised on Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty in one of the scenic South African capital, the Maidens Cove Beach. The Chapmans Peak Drive, a spectacular roadway surrounded by the cerulean waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is also featured in one scene; other popular locations seen in the film include the Table Mountains, the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range and the captivating Camps Bay.
In an earlier interview, Homi Adajania had told Screen that shooting in Cape Town became a dream holiday for the team of the film too! "Saif was more into sun bathing on the beaches, while Deepika, Diana and I preferred shark diving and whale watching," said Adajania.
- With a few modifications, MGNREGA can dent poverty
- Centre should merge excise and service tax regimes as a precursor to GST
- Sanskrit and Persian have much in common
- Borrowing costs for states with varying deficits can’t be the same
- Best investment treaty
- There was a silent wave in support of Nitish and Lalu