- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
One of the highlights of Cocktail was the catchy number, Tumhi Ho Bandhu which was picturised on Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty in one of the scenic South African capital, the Maidens Cove Beach. The Chapmans Peak Drive, a spectacular roadway surrounded by the cerulean waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is also featured in one scene; other popular locations seen in the film include the Table Mountains, the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range and the captivating Camps Bay.
In an earlier interview, Homi Adajania had told Screen that shooting in Cape Town became a dream holiday for the team of the film too! "Saif was more into sun bathing on the beaches, while Deepika, Diana and I preferred shark diving and whale watching," said Adajania.
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment
- India’s expanding stakes in US demand a more strategic view of their changing politics
- Supreme Court has an opportunity to rectify its ruling on Section 377
- And everyone loves censorship — or so it seemed, at a session at the Jaipur Lit Fest
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms