- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
One of the highlights of Cocktail was the catchy number, Tumhi Ho Bandhu which was picturised on Saif Ali Khan, Deepika Padukone and Diana Penty in one of the scenic South African capital, the Maidens Cove Beach. The Chapmans Peak Drive, a spectacular roadway surrounded by the cerulean waters of the Atlantic Ocean, is also featured in one scene; other popular locations seen in the film include the Table Mountains, the Twelve Apostle Mountain Range and the captivating Camps Bay.
In an earlier interview, Homi Adajania had told Screen that shooting in Cape Town became a dream holiday for the team of the film too! "Saif was more into sun bathing on the beaches, while Deepika, Diana and I preferred shark diving and whale watching," said Adajania.