Troubled teen Justin Bieber cancels second concert in Portugal
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Troubled teen star Justin Bieber has canceled one of his two scheduled concerts in Lisbon, Portugal.
The venue Pavilhao Atlantico made the announcement in a statement on Sunday, March 10, reported Us magazine.
"Due to unforeseen circumstances we have been forced to cancel the show scheduled for March 12. Justin looks forward to playing for his Portuguese fans on March 11. Refunds for ticket holders on March 12 are available from point of purchase," the statement said.
On Thursday, March 7, the 19-year-old singer fainted midway through his concert in London.
"He left the stage for 20 minutes, then came back and finished the show," Bieber's representative said.
The "Beauty and the Beat" singer soldiered through his March 8 performance at the O2 Arena despite feeling "a little short of breath."
Though the cause of his fainting spell has not been revealed, Bieber appears to be in better health. "Slept good last night. Hanging with the boys today," he tweeted Sunday.