Troubled teen Justin Bieber cancels second concert in Portugal
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Troubled teen star Justin Bieber has canceled one of his two scheduled concerts in Lisbon, Portugal.
The venue Pavilhao Atlantico made the announcement in a statement on Sunday, March 10, reported Us magazine.
"Due to unforeseen circumstances we have been forced to cancel the show scheduled for March 12. Justin looks forward to playing for his Portuguese fans on March 11. Refunds for ticket holders on March 12 are available from point of purchase," the statement said.
On Thursday, March 7, the 19-year-old singer fainted midway through his concert in London.
"He left the stage for 20 minutes, then came back and finished the show," Bieber's representative said.
The "Beauty and the Beat" singer soldiered through his March 8 performance at the O2 Arena despite feeling "a little short of breath."