TRS rejects Justice Srikrishna panel report on Telangana
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI off to shaky start against RCB, lose Hussey early
"All political parties and people should ensure that peace prevails so that the Centre can take an appropriate decision."
Meanwhile, some protestors torched a government bus in the Osmania University campus after the panel's report was out.
Last night too a city bus was set ablaze, police said.
However, Andhra Pradesh CPI(M) leader B V Raghavulu said status quo should be maintained on Telangana issue and the Centre should come out with a solution.
"We want status quo to be maintained and urge the Centre to come with a solution. Such discussions would be of no use.
We hope in the next meeting, the Centre comes with some solution," he said.