TRS rejects Justice Srikrishna panel report on Telangana
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"All political parties and people should ensure that peace prevails so that the Centre can take an appropriate decision."
Meanwhile, some protestors torched a government bus in the Osmania University campus after the panel's report was out.
Last night too a city bus was set ablaze, police said.
However, Andhra Pradesh CPI(M) leader B V Raghavulu said status quo should be maintained on Telangana issue and the Centre should come out with a solution.
"We want status quo to be maintained and urge the Centre to come with a solution. Such discussions would be of no use.
We hope in the next meeting, the Centre comes with some solution," he said.