TRS rejects Justice Srikrishna panel report on Telangana
- Merger with CPI on cards: CPI(M) General Secretary Sitaram Yechury
- VIDEO: Modi will snatch your land: Rahul tells farmers at Kisan rally
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- PM 'salutes' VK Singh; slams media for ignoring 'good work'
- 700 migrants from Libya feared dead in the Mediterranean on way to Italy
"All political parties and people should ensure that peace prevails so that the Centre can take an appropriate decision."
Meanwhile, some protestors torched a government bus in the Osmania University campus after the panel's report was out.
Last night too a city bus was set ablaze, police said.
However, Andhra Pradesh CPI(M) leader B V Raghavulu said status quo should be maintained on Telangana issue and the Centre should come out with a solution.
"We want status quo to be maintained and urge the Centre to come with a solution. Such discussions would be of no use.
We hope in the next meeting, the Centre comes with some solution," he said.