T-Series acquires music rights Salman Khan's Kick and Mental
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
From Tere Naam till Dabangg 2, T-Series has had the music rights of majority of Salman Khan's films. After Dabangg 2, now Bhushan Kumar (T-Series) and Salman Khan strengthen their professional bond further. Bhushan Kumar has locked a music deal and acquired not one but two of Salman Khan's upcoming movies. T-Series has acquired the music rights of Kick (a Sajid Nadiadwala film) and Mental (a Sohail Khan film).
Bhushan Kumar says, "We have got the music rights of Salmanbhai's home production Mental and Sajid Nadiadwala's next Kick. Right from Tere Naam, we have believed in getting all the music rights of his projects. He tells me he is expecting an X amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years."
Bhushan further adds adds, "He has complete faith in us when it comes to promoting and marketing his films. In fact I bought the rights of Dabangg 2 three months before the film went on the floors."