T-Series acquires music rights Salman Khan's Kick and Mental
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma stands by 'Modi not a good orator' remark; Swamy asks PC to 'improve Sonia's Hindi'
- Buses go off road in Mumbai as drivers, conductors strike against long duty hours
- Narendra Modi has deep character flaws... wouldâve fought in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: PC
- India-US chill over Khobragade claims Ambassador Nancy Powellâs job
- US visa ban on Narendra Modi to be lifted if he becomes PM: Report
From Tere Naam till Dabangg 2, T-Series has had the music rights of majority of Salman Khan's films. After Dabangg 2, now Bhushan Kumar (T-Series) and Salman Khan strengthen their professional bond further. Bhushan Kumar has locked a music deal and acquired not one but two of Salman Khan's upcoming movies. T-Series has acquired the music rights of Kick (a Sajid Nadiadwala film) and Mental (a Sohail Khan film).
Bhushan Kumar says, "We have got the music rights of Salmanbhai's home production Mental and Sajid Nadiadwala's next Kick. Right from Tere Naam, we have believed in getting all the music rights of his projects. He tells me he is expecting an X amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years."
Bhushan further adds adds, "He has complete faith in us when it comes to promoting and marketing his films. In fact I bought the rights of Dabangg 2 three months before the film went on the floors."
- As campaigning picks up, candidates focus on strength areas of rivals
- 143 restaurants offer 30% discount to voters on April 30
- Auto union strike: Drivers demand Tricity permit
- RO serves Pawan Bansal show-cause notice
- BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ listing 16 Cong ‘scams’
- From mobile apps to post cards to call centres, parties go all out to woo voters