Tulsi Kumar sings for Dabangg 2
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Singer Tulsi Kumar sings a romantic number Saanson ne in Dabanng 2 for Sonakshi Sinha on the request of Salman Khan. Tulsi shares, "Salman liked my song Humko pyaar hua from Ready and asked me to try a romantic number for Dabangg 2."
Saason ne bandhi hai is a duet with Sonu Nigam and is composed by Sajid-Wajid. Being a romantic at heart, Tulsi sung the song with complete ease.
Tulsi Kumar adds, "After the recording, both Salman and Arbaaz Khan liked the way I sang the number and finalised my rendition for the film." In the past, Tulsi has lent voice to actresses like Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Asin and Karisma Kapoor. She is known for singing Tum jo aaye zindagi mein from Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai.