Tum Hi Ho from Aashiqui 2 a hit on YouTube with over 1.5 mln views in 10 days
- LIVE: 52 AAP MLAs detained by Delhi Police ahead of their 'surrender' before PM Modi, BJP calls it 'drama'
- Now, people of London sign petition to stay in the European Union
- Personal doctor says Rao's reaction to Babri demolition was honest agitation
- Pampore: Eight CRPF men killed in Valley attack, LeT claims credit
- Under ED heat, Robert Vadra’s firm sheds pvt ltd tag
Aashiqui is once again weaving its magic on music lovers. But wait a minute it is not the 1990 hit movie but the new age Aashiqui 2, which has music by Mithoon.
Going by latest reports, Aashiqui 2's title track Tum hi ho, has become an instant hit on YouTube.
The song, which has been picturised on film's lead pair Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Sharma, has already crossed over 1,974,460 hits within 10 days of its launch on March 23. The song has been sung by Arijit Singh.
The movie is a remake of Mahesh Bhatt's 1990 blockbuster Aashiqui.
Musicians Nadeem Shravan had scored the music for original Aashiqui, which had Anu Kapoor and Rahul Roy in the lead.
- Donald Trump could lead the US back to a past it had moved on from
- EU must confront its failures, far right movements in Europe will become stronger
- Circumstantial and documentary evidence appear overlooked in the Gulberg Society verdict
- Language requires update to reflect growing female presence in 'male' spheres
- Eleanor Zelliot introduced Ambedkar and the Dalit movement to the West
- Across the aisle- Economic reforms: Act I, Scene I