Tum Hi Ho from Aashiqui 2 a hit on YouTube with over 1.5 mln views in 10 days
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Aashiqui is once again weaving its magic on music lovers. But wait a minute it is not the 1990 hit movie but the new age Aashiqui 2, which has music by Mithoon.
Going by latest reports, Aashiqui 2's title track Tum hi ho, has become an instant hit on YouTube.
The song, which has been picturised on film's lead pair Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Sharma, has already crossed over 1,974,460 hits within 10 days of its launch on March 23. The song has been sung by Arijit Singh.
The movie is a remake of Mahesh Bhatt's 1990 blockbuster Aashiqui.
Musicians Nadeem Shravan had scored the music for original Aashiqui, which had Anu Kapoor and Rahul Roy in the lead.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership