Turn away from the trivial
- Maoist chief admits to loss of leaders, weakening base, asks cadres to open fronts
- Group of Ministers back, in ‘informal’ avatar
- Congress seizes land in bid to reclaim lost turf, rally today
- All but official: It's Yechury vs Pillai in rare race for CPM top job
- AMU, IIT alumni’s website for Muslims hunting homes gets 1 lakh visitors
It is time now for Muslims as a community to espouse development over emotion and stop reacting to provocations. The friends who visited me today have turned their faces away from trivial irritants and are looking towards developing a constructive architecture to bring the Muslim community into the Indian mainstream. Their path is a good one to follow.
The writer is member, Planning Commission, firstname.lastname@example.org