Turning newspaper mill waste into lightweight bricks
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
"The brick making procedure being simple can be undertaken as rural entrepreneurship by unskilled
labourers of developing countries," added Mandavgane. There are a few shortcoming though, Mandavgane said. "One is its high water absorption ability. We are putting water proof coat to overcome this."