Shah Rukh Khan on patch up with Salman Khan: Turning the page is the best feeling
- Two IPL ex-champs, CSK and RR, kicked out in biggest clean-up
- Why the historic Iran nuclear deal could be good for India
- Death toll in Andhra stampede touches 25; PM Modi pays condolences
- Geelani rejects Pak High Commission's invite for Eid Milan
- In search for missing Dornier, Coast Guard discovers human remains, aircraft parts
Bollywood superstars Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan ended their five-year-old rivalry on Sunday evening by sharing a hug at an iftaar party. Post patch-up, Bollywood's Badshah Khan was a happy man.
Shah Rukh Khan, who has recently returned to the social networking site Twitter, wrote on Monday morning: "Finally u realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, becos there is so much more to the book than the page u were stuck on."
Salman and Shah Rukh Khan had never spoken to each other ever since a major brawl at the party of Katrina Kaif's 25th birthday in 2008. The two superstars had also avoided each other in public.
Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan end five years of rivalry, hug each other at iftaar party
But in a surprise move, Salman Khan and SRK hugged and made up at an iftaar party hosted by Baba Siddiqui at a five star hotel in Mumbai on Sunday evening.
TV reports showed Salman patting SRK on his shoulder, who was sitting next to Salim Khan, to hug his Karan Arjun co-star, thus ending their infamous rivalry.