TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal to enter Bigg Boss
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal will be the third male contestant to enter the reality show Bigg Boss.
The fifth season of Bigg Boss started with Shakti Kapoor - the lone male -- and 13 female contestants. Soon after the first eviction from the show, TV actor Amar Upadhyay made an entry, followed by Splitsvilla show winner Siddharth Bhardwaj.
Now, Akashdeep is set to enter the show today.
Akashdeep started his acting career with the film 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi' but he became a household name after his portrayal of Ansh Gujral in popular daily soap 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.
"I have seen the earlier episodes of this season and I am all prepared," said Sehgal.
He has been a part of reality shows like 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', `Fear Factor', `Comedy Circus' and others. Due to his short-tempered behaviour he was kicked out of the show 'Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao'.