TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal to enter Bigg Boss
- Fake degree case: Former Delhi law minister Tomar's police custody extended by two days
- Pakistan army makes veiled attack on India, accuses it of 'creating instability'
- Missing Dornier: Intermittent signals from Coast Guard aircraft, oil spill noticed again
- Rahul Gandhi meets sanitation workers for the second day
- Ludhiana: Ammonia gas leak mishap kills 5, leaves more than 140 injured
TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal will be the third male contestant to enter the reality show Bigg Boss.
The fifth season of Bigg Boss started with Shakti Kapoor - the lone male -- and 13 female contestants. Soon after the first eviction from the show, TV actor Amar Upadhyay made an entry, followed by Splitsvilla show winner Siddharth Bhardwaj.
Now, Akashdeep is set to enter the show today.
Akashdeep started his acting career with the film 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi' but he became a household name after his portrayal of Ansh Gujral in popular daily soap 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.
"I have seen the earlier episodes of this season and I am all prepared," said Sehgal.
He has been a part of reality shows like 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', `Fear Factor', `Comedy Circus' and others. Due to his short-tempered behaviour he was kicked out of the show 'Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao'.