TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal to enter Bigg Boss
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal will be the third male contestant to enter the reality show Bigg Boss.
The fifth season of Bigg Boss started with Shakti Kapoor - the lone male -- and 13 female contestants. Soon after the first eviction from the show, TV actor Amar Upadhyay made an entry, followed by Splitsvilla show winner Siddharth Bhardwaj.
Now, Akashdeep is set to enter the show today.
Akashdeep started his acting career with the film 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi' but he became a household name after his portrayal of Ansh Gujral in popular daily soap 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.
"I have seen the earlier episodes of this season and I am all prepared," said Sehgal.
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities