TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal to enter Bigg Boss
- Third phase of LS polls ends: High turnout in 91 seats; Chandigarh tops with 74 per cent
- BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra; Ansari not to contest against Modi
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- Mulayam questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal will be the third male contestant to enter the reality show Bigg Boss.
The fifth season of Bigg Boss started with Shakti Kapoor - the lone male -- and 13 female contestants. Soon after the first eviction from the show, TV actor Amar Upadhyay made an entry, followed by Splitsvilla show winner Siddharth Bhardwaj.
Now, Akashdeep is set to enter the show today.
Akashdeep started his acting career with the film 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi' but he became a household name after his portrayal of Ansh Gujral in popular daily soap 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.
"I have seen the earlier episodes of this season and I am all prepared," said Sehgal.
He has been a part of reality shows like 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', `Fear Factor', `Comedy Circus' and others. Due to his short-tempered behaviour he was kicked out of the show 'Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao'.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi