TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal to enter Bigg Boss
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
TV actor Akashdeep Sehgal will be the third male contestant to enter the reality show Bigg Boss.
The fifth season of Bigg Boss started with Shakti Kapoor - the lone male -- and 13 female contestants. Soon after the first eviction from the show, TV actor Amar Upadhyay made an entry, followed by Splitsvilla show winner Siddharth Bhardwaj.
Now, Akashdeep is set to enter the show today.
Akashdeep started his acting career with the film 'Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi' but he became a household name after his portrayal of Ansh Gujral in popular daily soap 'Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.
"I have seen the earlier episodes of this season and I am all prepared," said Sehgal.
He has been a part of reality shows like 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', `Fear Factor', `Comedy Circus' and others. Due to his short-tempered behaviour he was kicked out of the show 'Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao'.