Twenty one clubs to participate in 2nd Division League
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
The All India Football Federation has finalised twenty one clubs to participate in the Second division league 2012-13. The top two clubs will get a ticket to play in next edition's I-League. The clubs have been selected on basis of the licensing process which started on November 21, 2012 when state associations were asked to nominate clubs interested in participating in the league. AIFF received 47 nominations for the same following which the clubs were informed to submit the documents by December 22, 2012. The list of 21 clubs stay as follows: EMTA Mohammedan Sporting, Green Valley Sports Club, Kalighat Milan Sangha FC, Southern United FC, Vasco Sports Club (Goa), Royal Wahingdoh, United Soccer, Kenkre Sports, Hindustan FC, Techno Aryan, PIFA Sports, Dodsal Sports, Samaleshwari Sporting, Aizwal FC, Rangdajied United FC, Langsning FC, DSK Shivajains FC, Kohima Komets, Shimla Youngs, Eagles FC, GT Sports Club.