Twenty one clubs to participate in 2nd Division League
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
The All India Football Federation has finalised twenty one clubs to participate in the Second division league 2012-13. The top two clubs will get a ticket to play in next edition's I-League. The clubs have been selected on basis of the licensing process which started on November 21, 2012 when state associations were asked to nominate clubs interested in participating in the league. AIFF received 47 nominations for the same following which the clubs were informed to submit the documents by December 22, 2012. The list of 21 clubs stay as follows: EMTA Mohammedan Sporting, Green Valley Sports Club, Kalighat Milan Sangha FC, Southern United FC, Vasco Sports Club (Goa), Royal Wahingdoh, United Soccer, Kenkre Sports, Hindustan FC, Techno Aryan, PIFA Sports, Dodsal Sports, Samaleshwari Sporting, Aizwal FC, Rangdajied United FC, Langsning FC, DSK Shivajains FC, Kohima Komets, Shimla Youngs, Eagles FC, GT Sports Club.